The seat belt harness bought from 360tuners truly meets my standards, as it is safe and forceful.The waist pads are amazingly comfortable and offer great deal of protection too.

I had faced a little discomfort related to fitment while using all the seat belts bought by me earlier. This time I am relieved to buy this harness that provides universal fitment. I really acknowledge the assistance they provide to their customers.

I was facing difficulty in choosing appropriate seat belt harness for my car and made a call to them.

I was pleased to see how wisely and cooperatively they dealt, to help me buy the right thing only.I was still a bit apprehensive till receiving the order but after installing them in car, I can convincingly suggest others too, to visit 360tuners, whenever they shop online.

Had an Experience with 360 Tuners?

Comments

nancywoods

I was also in trouble for the selection of reliable car accessory store specially deals in ford150 HID, i spent my hard time on internet got the reviews of some good online automotive store and found 360tuners.com ,xtralights.com and randomcar.com is providing

good accessories on cheap prices. Now looking for the best shipping process out of them.